just me, myun.
Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 8:09 PM
We went out in the rain....
Told me "Dont worry we'll hide under Juniper "....
I remember you sayin'...
 All them raindrops were tears you cried for....
The tears in these pages....
Been unmarked for ages....
Since when did you think it was right??
And somewhere the surface....
The lies purpose....
For this "Wordless Night"

The rain's been falling for days....
I haven't seen you around much lately....
And the records still plays....
Till the part where you're singing about something....
And I'll cling to these pages....
Like no one can take us away....
From the days that we had....
And not far from the surface....
There lies a purpose....
That give us the word to say....
On these "Wordless Night"
Yes...it's right...
It's all on these "Wordless Night"
@ Copyrights MyunJerr 2011/2015