just me, myun.
Sunday, April 29, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
I'm sorry friend...
I don't know what to do...
I try so hard...
to be a better person to you

I screw up a lot...
and I ignore you too...
I don't know why...
but I still love you

you're my best friend...
I know we can make it through...
lets make this friendship last...
and make it better and true

I know your getting sick of me...
I'm getting sick of myself too...
I don't know how many times...
I can say sorry to you

but really I am a fool...
to let such a wonderful...
friendship break in two

I'm going to push aside the past now...
I'm going to be nicer to you...
and show what I can do

you're my best friend still...
and you're my favorite too...
remember the good times and I...
know we'll make it through.
@ Copyrights MyunJerr 2011/2015